On Wednesday, August 29, 2018 Probate Attorney KC Marie Knox of Hymes, Schreiber & Knox, LLP will be the featured presenter of the National Business Institute’s (NBI) Seminar entitled “Probate: What Paralegals Need to Know“.
This intermediate level course is designed for Paralegals, Legal Technicians, Legal Assistants and Legal Support Staff. This Probate Seminar will:
- Discuss how to efficiently handle the opening of the estate.
- Review the typical timeline for probate filings.
- Gain valuable tips for handling tax issues associated with probate.
- Follow thorough closing procedures so accounting is complete before distribution takes place.
During the 1 hour session starting at 4pm EST, Los Angeles Probate Attorney KC Marie Knox will cover the following content:
- The Initial Filing: Opening the Estate
- Documents to Include and Required Notices
- Timeline for Proper Probate Filings
- Inventory and Administration of the Estate
- Tips for Minimizing Estate Tax Burdens
- Closing the Estate- Final Accounting and Distribution
Don’t miss this opportunity to build your skill set – register to NBI’s Probate Seminar today: https://www.nbi-sems.com/ProductDetails/80093ER